Followers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Photoshoot Corporate Images

Uhmm forget about date the picture was taken,
photo shoot held in studio Unifilm,UUM
Model : Hesty Ramadhyanti (me), Lily Magnis, Ezah sofea, Jos,Hafiz, Fikri, Dila

Actually all this model already selected,how the process i don't know :D.
The things that i was remember only i got a phone call ask me go to this photo shoot session.
Then i just know all of us will become advertising model for COB in TV3 for a week.
hahaah lol!
for 2 days make foto session, and 1 days shoot a short film..
all about corporate, of course we will promote COB (College of Business) UUM.

These are some picture taken..
me


pose



again me ^^




Me,Fikri, and Lily (one of pic that appears in TV ^^)



All the model

7 comments:

  1. Every image is so WOW.I love to scroll it up-n-down so many times.Very Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq for drop your compliment, thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic post, I think blog owners should acquire a lot from this web blog it’s really user friendly.
    http://biketourparis.com provides Paris tour Bike which offers you the chance to explore the historical & cultural wonders of the French capital by the most environmentally friendly means of transport possible the bicycle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say that overall I am really impressed with this blog. It is easy to see that you are passionate about your writing.
    http://askvango.com/party-bus-rentals.html provides the same high level of service for van rentals in California that you expect from larger van rental businesses, but at an economical price. They provide a fabulous range of pick up and drop off locations throughout the State.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Article. Always interested in a variety of ideas, I merely bookmarked this great site. Thanks a lot, I appreciate you causing the article available, the remainder website is also congratulations.
    http://www.ladiesfair.com/pearl-rings.html offers high quality Pearl rings made from various shapes, sizes and colors of pearls. They offers a variety of designs crafted from the most beautiful pearls collected from some very trustful pearl growers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff from you, man. I’ve read your stuff before and you're just too awesome. I love what you've got here, love what you're saying and the way you say it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the things you covered through the post are quiet impressive, good job and great efforts. I found it very interesting and enjoyed reading all of it...keep it up, lovely job..

    ReplyDelete